Advance Module Manager dissappear backend left...

Search
Other Bug Reports questions
Forum

Advance Module Manager dissappear backend left column extensions

ssnobben ssnobben's Avatar ssnobben ssnobben
"From the Advanced Module Manager component view, in the toolbar on the right, you will see the "Options" button. When you click on that, you will be directed to the Global Configuration options for Advanced Module Manager."

Hmm in my Joomla 4.3.1 backend left column where other Joomla components are I cant find Advance Module Manager component view there.

And this have been an issue long time I guess bcs I didnt see AMM there at all.

I have "Regular Labs conditions" there and also the "Regular Labs Extension Manger" but no "Regular Labs Advance Module Manager".

whats wrong? I reinstall but same results
Peter van Westen's Avatar Peter van Westen ADMIN
Advanced Module Manager will not be in the components menu/list.

What that text refers to is the configuration.
administrator/index.php?option=com_config&view=component&component=com_advancedmodules
Please post a rating at the Joomla! Extensions Directory
hmm ok I get this link from here but where do I find it in Joomla backend admin ?
It's a link from the configuration screen… on the left you have "Regular Labs - Advanced Module Manager" in the menu.
Well thats what I try to explain..

I d o n t have this menu in left column where other "Regular Labs conditions" and "Regular Labs Extension Manger" are.

Can you make a image and show me where it should be or guide me how to find it??

Thks.
Can you give me (super) admin access so I can take a look?
You can use the 'Confidential information' button in the forum editor to hide sensitive information.
You can only post on this forum if you log in