Error on install Advanced Module Manager

Search
Other Bug Reports questions
Forum

Error on install Advanced Module Manager

stefanato's Avatar stefanato
Hi,
it's not possible to install last version Advanced Module Manager pro on Joomla4
I have upgraded from Joomla3 to Joomla4
This is the error: 0 RegularLabsInstallerScriptHelper::preflight(): Argument #2 ($adapter) must be of type JAdapterInstance, Joomla\CMS\Installer\Adapter\LibraryAdapter given

I have also noted that there are some Regularlabs old extentions disabled, but I cannot remove them.
How can I do ?
Thanks in advance.
Confidential information:
(hidden)
Peter van Westen's Avatar Peter van Westen ADMIN
I am not sure what version you are trying to install, but there is no mention of a 'RegularLabsInstallerScriptHelper' in the latest version of Advanced Module Manager. That is from a very old installation.

Did you update your Regular Labs extensions before upgrading to Joomla 4 as explained in the documentation?
docs4.regularlabs.com/advancedmodulemana...m-joomla3-to-joomla4
Please post a rating at the Joomla! Extensions Directory
Hi,
this is the message : easycaptures.com/fs/uploaded/1616/0184287224.png
when I try to install advancedmodulemanager-v9.7.0-pro.zip

I have inherited the old website from another Agency: I have disabled all old Regularlabs extentions because I need only advancedmodulemanager.
How Can I remove old RegularLabs extentions ? I have tried but it seems not possible...
Again:
Did you update your Regular Labs extensions before upgrading to Joomla 4 as explained in the documentation?
no... I have only disabled them because I had not a plan to use them, but now I have decided to use only AdvancedModileManager. It's possible to remove manually all RegularLabs Extentions ?
Confidential information:
(hidden)
So solution:
roll back to the Joomla 3 installation, and first update everything on there, before upgrading to Joomla 4.
...not possible...we have modifided ton of articles, pages and layout after upgrade...
Then you'll have to manually delete the extension files and remove any references to it from the database (extensions table).

This is not down to bugs in my extensions, but to issues on your setup.
I am not available for custom work/fixes.
ok. It's possible to find a list/doc of the mysql tables involved by regualarLabs extentions ?
the extensions themselves are all in the extensions table.
extension specific stuff is stored in tables of pretty much the same name as the extension.
For Advanced Module Manager it is 'advancedmodules'.
Fine. Thanks for support. Bye.
You can only post on this forum if you log in