Tagged article displays incorrectly with sidebars

Search
Other Bug Reports questions
Forum

Tagged article displays incorrectly with sidebars

Paul Blackburn's Avatar Paul Blackburn
J4.2.5 php 8.1 Cassiopeia
I've been trying to find a solution to this but it is hard to describe to search engines and I'm hoping there is a simple solution. OK I'm using Tags to list an individual's postings. This works fine, the list is displayed in a blank page. However, when a item is selected from the list and clicked on, the article displays but is surrounded by (sidebar-left and right) modules that should only appear on the front page. In Advanced Module Manager for both the modules the Home page is selected so that the modules are only supposed to appear when the Home page is displayed. How can I ensure that the selected article appears on its own?
Thanks in advance for any help
Both Joomla and the Regular Labs extension are up-to-date
Peter van Westen's Avatar Peter van Westen ADMIN
Have you selected the home page menu item in the "Menu Item" condition rule? Or are you using the actual "Home Page" condition rule?
Please post a rating at the Joomla! Extensions Directory
I'm using the menu item in the "Menu Item" condition rule
Joomla 4 will default to the home page menu item for URLs that don't have a matching menu item of their own.
So, use the 'Home Page' condition rule.
See: docs4.regularlabs.com/advancedmodulemana...rule-types#home-page
Thanks Peter but on my site I don't have the "Include no itemid' option showing - I'm on version 9.5.2.
Again, talking about the "Home Page" condition rule type.

This is not a bug or a bug report.
If you need more support on usage, please purchase a subscription for Advanced Module Manager.
Sorry to bother you Peter, thanks for taking the time. I honestly thought it was a bug but now I see it was my error.
You can only post on this forum if you log in