System

Search
Other Bug Reports questions
Forum

System - Regular Labs Library j4.2.1 error

Ran Elkobi's Avatar Ran Elkobi
Hi,
After updating joomla to 4.2.1 on local server, System - Regular Labs Library plugin create an 404 error on all pages.
I am using:
Sourcerer
Anywhere
Manager
Peter van Westen's Avatar Peter van Westen ADMIN
Can you set error reporting to maximum in the configuration (and optionally also switch on debugging mode).
And see what full error you are getting...
Please post a rating at the Joomla! Extensions Directory
I am still checking to see if it's some conflict, will report back soon.
Ok,
It's not related to Regular labs extension, it's related to joomla custom HTML module, which I use to display sourcerer and module anywhere.
Solution: switch on Prepare Content in that module
It dose not even load in the background "behavior::modal not found" I'll have to check it out. Probably some editor extension.
Ok,

After all, it is something with module anywhere.
When I use {module id="123"} I get 404 error but when i change it to {modulepos position="position-7"} it works.
Can you set error reporting to maximum in the configuration (and optionally also switch on debugging mode).
And see what full error you are getting...

Did you try:
switch on Prepare Content in that module
I did use "Prepare Content", the issue is with other modules as well when I use id="123".

1 () JROOT/libraries/vendor/joomla/database/src/DatabaseAwareTrait.php:43
2 Joomla\CMS\Form\FormField->getDatabase() JROOT/libraries/src/Form/Field/ChromestyleField.php:219
3 Joomla\CMS\Form\Field\ChromestyleField->getTemplates() JROOT/libraries/src/Form/Field/ChromestyleField.php:182
4 Joomla\CMS\Form\Field\ChromestyleField->getTemplateModuleStyles() JROOT/plugins/system/modulesanywhere/src/Form/Field/ChromeStyleField.php:27
5 RegularLabs\Plugin\System\ModulesAnywhere\Form\Field\ChromeStyleField::getTemplateStyles() JROOT/plugins/system/modulesanywhere/src/Replace.php:639
6 RegularLabs\Plugin\System\ModulesAnywhere\Replace::getModuleChromeStyle() JROOT/plugins/system/modulesanywhere/src/Replace.php:408
7 RegularLabs\Plugin\System\ModulesAnywhere\Replace::processModule() JROOT/plugins/system/modulesanywhere/src/Replace.php:295
8 RegularLabs\Plugin\System\ModulesAnywhere\Replace::processMatch() JROOT/plugins/system/modulesanywhere/src/Replace.php:188
9 RegularLabs\Plugin\System\ModulesAnywhere\Replace::replaceMatches() JROOT/plugins/system/modulesanywhere/src/Replace.php:170
10 RegularLabs\Plugin\System\ModulesAnywhere\Replace::replace() JROOT/plugins/system/modulesanywhere/src/Replace.php:135
11 RegularLabs\Plugin\System\ModulesAnywhere\Replace::processModules() JROOT/plugins/system/modulesanywhere/src/Replace.php:89
12 RegularLabs\Plugin\System\ModulesAnywhere\Replace::replaceTags() JROOT/plugins/system/modulesanywhere/modulesanywhere.php:89
13 PlgSystemModulesAnywhere->changeDocumentBuffer() JROOT/libraries/regularlabs/src/SystemPlugin.php:112
14 RegularLabs\Library\SystemPlugin->onAfterDispatch() JROOT/libraries/src/Plugin/CMSPlugin.php:279
15 Joomla\CMS\Plugin\CMSPlugin->Joomla\CMS\Plugin\{closure}() JROOT/libraries/vendor/joomla/event/src/Dispatcher.php:486
16 Joomla\Event\Dispatcher->dispatch() JROOT/libraries/src/Application/EventAware.php:107
17 Joomla\CMS\Application\WebApplication->triggerEvent() JROOT/libraries/src/Application/SiteApplication.php:205
18 Joomla\CMS\Application\SiteApplication->dispatch() JROOT/libraries/src/Application/SiteApplication.php:241
19 Joomla\CMS\Application\SiteApplication->doExecute() JROOT/libraries/src/Application/CMSApplication.php:294
20 Joomla\CMS\Application\CMSApplication->execute() JROOT/includes/app.php:61
21 require_once() JROOT/index.php:32
Please try the latest development version from:
regularlabs.com/development-releases
Yep,
Solved the issue.
Thanks Peter.
Ok, great 🙂
The fix will be included in the next release.
Not sure if it's helpful, but the issue was with using Module anywhere inside some some other module. In my case it was DJ Mega menu.
You can only post on this forum if you log in