Yootheme Pro doesn't hidden module with Regular...

Search
Other Bug Reports questions
Forum

Yootheme Pro doesn't hidden module with Regular Labs - Advanced Module Manager

Marcos Salvatierra's Avatar Marcos Salvatierra
Tested environment (with last version for all, clean installation and configuration by default):
1. Joomla 3.10.11 or 4.2.0 + Regular Labs - Advanced Module Manager Pro 9.2.0
2. Joomla 3.10.11 or 4.2.0 + Regular Labs - Advanced Module Manager Pro 9.2.0 + Yootheme Pro 2.7.24
Create new custom module with title 'TEST', content module is empty and config module "Hide if empty: Yes", by default title is show (no change).

In this configuration, the module should not be displayed but Yootheme Pro Template shows the title of module and add code, that should not appear. The following image is compare of module in Casiopea Template (postition top-a) vs Yootheme Pro (position top).

Yootheme Pro shouldn't add code of module, and have the same behavior as the Cassiopea template --> Don't show this module and don't add any code. I don't know if it's a bug from Regular Lab or Yootheme Pro, but don't speak to each other.

How can we solve it? Tell if you need more information or if I have to do some test/debug.
Peter van Westen's Avatar Peter van Westen ADMIN
Yootheme has its own way of dealing with modules, pretty much undoing or ignoring what Advanced Module Manager is trying to do.
So I think it comes down to an incompatibility. You can't use that option in Yootheme...
Please post a rating at the Joomla! Extensions Directory
Marcos Salvatierra's Avatar Marcos Salvatierra
Ok, I think that Yootheme render modules returned by Joomla (I mean, return AMM). It can't debug anything, I'll try with Yootheme support.
You can only post on this forum if you log in