Search
Other Articles Field questions
Forum

Yootheme Pro dynamic conditions with articles field

Cyril Thibout's Avatar Cyril Thibout
Hi

We use the ARTICLES FIELDS ( regularlabs.com/articlesfield ) custom field to connect articles with each other.

On the single article youtheme pro layout I want to put a custom grid that will display some fields (title but also custom fields) of the related articles.

Since I can't do it with a regular grid :

I created a new section
in the row I edited the column 1 so that (in the comumn1 advanced tab) I set 'dynamic content' to 'custom articles'
but I can't find a way to set the 'dynamic condition' so that it only takes the articles that are related to the current article.
thanks for your help

In another words, it would be great if your articles field could store the related articles IDs in a SINGLE #__fields_values record.
this way we could easily filter contents based on the current article related articles.

thanks
Peter van Westen's Avatar Peter van Westen ADMIN
That's not how values are or should be stored by Articles Field.

I guess you will have to ask yootheme for support on their/your custom way of showing field data.
Please post a rating at the Joomla! Extensions Directory
Cyril Thibout's Avatar Cyril Thibout
thanks, we did it and they helped us on yootheme.com/support/question/165783#answer-534882
You can only post on the extension support forum if you have an active subscription and you log in

Buy a Pro subscription