Peter van Westen
The road map order is based on different aspects:
- What makes the most sense technically (extensions with similar or shared code can be done faster if done together)
- What makes financial sense (extensions that don't sell well have less priority)
- Whether extensions are still needed for Joomla 4
- What I need to use personally for my sites
- And what I enjoy most to tackle first
Accepting payment for changing the roadmap is a tricky one. What if you pay to bump it up... that will mean that others will have to wait longer and are negatively impacted just because you (and some others?) got the idea to pay it up.
What if people then pay for the other one that got bumped down... should I then revert the ordering again?
I am currently working on the Assignments (Conditions) part that will be completely overhauled.
This will be used in Advanced Module Manager, ReReplacer Pro, Content Templater Pro and Conditional Content.
After that the Regular Labs Extension Manager needs doing.
The plan was to have Advanced Module Manager ready before the end of the year... that's in 3 weeks. I don't expect to make that 'deadline'...
So in other words: The road map is what it is. The order might change because of decisions I need to make.
The time frame (expected ready dates are - like explained there - just rough estimates and might change too.
Going as fast as I can.
Please post a rating at the
Joomla! Extensions Directory