Search
Other Articles Anywhere questions
Forum

pro version and syntax on joomla 4

Fanny DUPONT's Avatar Fanny DUPONT
Hi,
Sorry for this long question.
I have been out of work for 3 years and I encounter few problems with my articles anywhere plugin pro.
1- First is that I'm not sure about having activated the pro version : I'm changing of site for joomla 4. I have temporarily 2 joomlas on one domain name. So I don't know how to disable my pro licence key on the first old site to have it on my new site.

2- And my other questions is : on my old site (Joomla 3), I had this syntax :

{articles tags="..." limit="6" ordering="created DESC"}
[title]
[image-intro]
[introtext strip="true"] [[readmore text="Lire" class="readon"]]
{if is-3-of-3}
{/if}
{/articles}

In my memory, {if is-3-of-3} {/if} would help me to display articles as blog in several columns. But it doesn't work on Joomla 4. And I don't find this syntax anymore on your documentation.

Could you help me?
thanks a lot
Fanny
Peter van Westen's Avatar Peter van Westen ADMIN
Your subscription is not connected to a website. So you can use your Downlood Key on multiple sites. Or create a new Downlood Key here:
regularlabs.com/download-keys

Regarding the different tags you can use in Articles Anywhere, please reference the documentation:
docs4.regularlabs.com/articlesanywhere
Please post a rating at the Joomla! Extensions Directory
thanks ! I discovered all changes in joomla 4. However, I encountere a problem with css in multiple columns.
This type of css personnalization ".grid-3 {display: grid; grid-template-columns:repeat(3,minmax(0,1fr));gap: 1rem;}" (as shown on docs4.regularlabs.com/articlesanywhere/e...es/multiple-articles ) doesn't work at all on my website. It display all articles in a first column of 33% and nothing on the other.
I tried to desactivate all my other css personnalization to verify and it doesn't work too.
I use native template : cassiopeia.
Do you have this online so I can take a look?
Never mind. It looks like things are messed up on my docs site too. So something is off.
I'll look into it.
ah ah ! I didn't realize you used it too on this page. So i'm waiting for your solution... 🙂
The layout issue on that page was unrelated.

Can you give me the url of the page you have the issue on?
You are not following the example code given here:
docs4.regularlabs.com/articlesanywhere/e...s#grid-column-layout

Also, you are placing this inside a module that is already inside a grid-3 block.
So that would result in having a grid-3 inside a grid-3.

Articles Anywhere is working fine. This is down to how CSS works and how and where you are placing the {articles} tags.
ah ok ! I think it's ok for me ! I was putting a css in the syntax and a css in the module class. That's why !
sorry for disturbance :-/
You can only post on the extension support forum if you have an active subscription and you log in

Buy a Pro subscription