Search
Other Articles Anywhere questions
Forum

How to override separator to opt out in custom html layout?

Thomas Venugopal's Avatar Thomas Venugopal
Hello, I've found no information on how to opt out of the separator in a custom html layout with articles anywhere. The default is ",", that's ok. But for a specific page I don't want this separator.

Or is this not possible?

Greets
Peter van Westen's Avatar Peter van Westen ADMIN
Try:
separator=" "
Please post a rating at the Joomla! Extensions Directory
Try:
separator=" "
Thomas Venugopal's Avatar Thomas Venugopal
I tried that before asking but with no effect. Maybe I had no space, I will try it again, thanks.
Working fine for me.
Wendy Duffield's Avatar Wendy Duffield
I am using a custom field to add images to multiple articles concatenated via Articles Anywhere.
This syntax worked fine in J3 versions, but in J4 it breaks the page:
[release-notes-type-image separator=" "]

Fatal error: Allowed memory size of 536870912 bytes exhausted (tried to allocate 262144 bytes) in
D:\XAMPP\htdocs\CityViewCMS\administrator\components\com_fields\src\Plugin\FieldsPlugin.php on line 306

Fatal error: Allowed memory size of 536870912 bytes exhausted (tried to allocate 262144 bytes) in Unknown on line 0

Fatal error: Allowed memory size of 536870912 bytes exhausted (tried to allocate 262144 bytes) in Unknown on line 0

Warning: PHP Request Shutdown: Cannot call session save handler in a recursive manner in Unknown on line 0

When I remove the separator it renders fine.
[release-notes-type-image]
No idea why that would cause the memory error. Looks like some looping is going on.

Can you give me (super) admin and (s)ftp access so I can take a look?
And tell me on what url I can see/reproduce the issue.
You can use the 'Confidential information' button in the forum editor to hide sensitive information.
You can only post on the extension support forum if you have an active subscription and you log in

Buy a Pro subscription