Search
Other Articles Anywhere questions
Forum

How can i display an overridden language custom field NAME? [custom_field:label]

Fabio Zignale's Avatar Fabio Zignale
Hello everybody!
How can i display a language overridden custom field NAME, i use it to change label according on actual language.
Article Anywhere works well on language overridden radio elements, but i need to display language overridden "global name" of custom field.

The problem is that [custom_field:label] render "CUSTOM_RADIO_LABEL"... I expect AA renders: "Radio Label".

What is wrong?
Thank you very much.

I can handle it with php, but i'm trying to handle everything with Article Anywhere and native Joomla Language override --
-- sorry for the previous post poorly explained, now deleted --
Peter van Westen's Avatar Peter van Westen ADMIN
Please try the latest development version from:
regularlabs.com/development-releases
Please post a rating at the Joomla! Extensions Directory
Hello Peter,
there are two problems:
1 - i can't replicate again the CUSTOM_RADIO_LABEL issue (i already deleted my yesterday testing custom fields, and today i'm using the real ones without your update (!) and with other custom fields types: today it is QUITE working well -> see second step)
2 - finally i make the update with your DEV version, it show/change correctly language related label (VALUES) as yesterday, but does not show/change correctly the label of the FULL CUSTOM FIELD.

Here attached an image and the url.

Confidential information:
(hidden)
All my apologies Peter.
I certainly had a very stressful day.

The issue is fixed!

(I was not really convinced that I could not replicate again the issue and your DEV-version doesn't fix the issue, in fact, for a triviality, I was trying the wrong way today)

It works great now,
Thank you Peter!
Peter van Westen's Avatar Peter van Westen ADMIN
My pleasure 🙂
The fix will be included in the next release.
Please post a rating at the Joomla! Extensions Directory
You can only post on the extension support forum if you have an active subscription and you log in

Buy a Pro subscription