Search
Other Articles Anywhere questions
Forum

Page navigation shown on Joomla 4??

Ronny Buelund's Avatar Ronny Buelund
I have a site which I have upgraded to Joomla 4 on a sub-domain. I have an article which puts together a lot of articles, to output as one long document. This works well in Joomla 3, but on the Joomla 3 site - there is now shown a navigation at the button with 62 pages ??? Is that a problem with Articles Anywhere for Joomla 4 or ??
Peter van Westen's Avatar Peter van Westen ADMIN
If this is the navigation generated by Articles Anywhere, it means your filters in the {articles} tag result in 62 pages of articles.

If you want more (or all) articles to be output on the first page, you can control the pagination settings in the system plugin, or override the settings via the tag.
See: docs4.regularlabs.com/articlesanywhere/plugin-tags/pagination
Please post a rating at the Joomla! Extensions Directory
Sorry but this seems a bit buggy! I HAVE disabled page navigation in the system plugin. That does not help. Now I tried to just add pagination="false" to the first article tag - but strange things then happen, eg the title of the article with theese tags is shown more than 10 times in a row !!?? Also the articles themselves are repeated many times after theese titles ???
Can you give me (super) admin and (s)ftp access so I can take a look?
And tell me on what url I can see/reproduce the issue.
You can use the 'Confidential information' button in the forum editor to hide sensitive information.
Here you go:

Confidential information:
(hidden)
That is because your syntax is not correct.

Please read the documentation and use the attribute syntax:
docs4.regularlabs.com/articlesanywhere/g...how-to-use-it-syntax
Ahh ok - I had not seen that change. BUT - the pagination problem is still there ??
You mean the "Næste" link at the very bottom of the page?

That is not being output by Articles Anywhere. That is Joomla's own article navigation.
That os weird. I have disabled it everywhere. And in Joomla 3 it is not there - there all the articles are shown after each other on the page.
I am not sure why the output is breaking on your setup. I expect that one of your articles is containing an invalid HTML structure. And the 'Fix HTML' option in Articles Anywhere is causing the result you see.

You could try switching that option off...

Also, you are now using a bunch of single {article} tags.

Why not use the multiple {articles} tag for this?
{articles id="459,443,440,..."}
[title]
[text]
{/articles}
You can only post on the extension support forum if you have an active subscription and you log in

Buy a Pro subscription