Search
Other Advanced Module Manager questions
Forum

Missing Tab "Module Assignment"

Dr. Christian Thomas Jirik's Avatar Dr. Christian Thomas Jirik
In Joomla 3.9 I had a tab „Module Assignment“ in the menus, where I could see all modules assigned to the menu:
https://prnt.sc/Bz8uSR97lz_w

I migrated to Joomla 5, but there I do not see the tab anymore (see screenshot):
https://prnt.sc/P2P1FLcP0pGn

Could anyone please be so kind and tell me what I can do to see the tab also in Joomla 5, because it´s a very important feature for me?

Cheers,
Christian
Yes, I read the documentation before, but I found no possibility to show the tab as before in the menus ...
So, is there a possibility to do that?
Peter van Westen's Avatar Peter van Westen ADMIN
No, there is no tab in the modules anymore, as it makes no sense with the conditions.
Please post a rating at the Joomla! Extensions Directory
That´s nonsense. It´s not really useful to cannot have a look into the menus what modules are placed on the site. It makes no sense to must now instead have a look into every module if it is places on the menu site or not. That´s a step backward for the user.
Sorry to disappoint. It is not a feature in the Joomla 4/5 version.If yoiu need it, you will have to search for as different extension.
It makes no sense fpr long life version user to get extensions with fewer features than in elder versions. Is there any workaround to find modules per menus now?
No, there isn't.
Unfortunately not the best idea for the new version ;-(
You can only post on the extension support forum if you have an active subscription and you log in

Buy a Pro subscription