Search
Other Advanced Module Manager questions
Forum

Hundreds of queries - AMM now not working

Elisabeth Bertrand's Avatar Elisabeth Bertrand
Hi there,
Yesterday I updated to the new version of Advanced Module Manager afterwhich my website just started making an insane amount of queries to Conditions and each page basically ran into 503's one after another. I downgraded to a previous version of AMM and the amount of queries reduced but it looks like the AMM isnt working and modules are just all over the place nad not where they should be appearing. I need to undrestand how to fix this as soon as possible because I have a huge amount of traffic. I'm on 10.0.0PRO now.
Thanks for taking a look at this.
Best regards,
Elisabeth
Peter van Westen's Avatar Peter van Westen ADMIN
The conditions in v10.0.0 don't work at all, as you can see it being fixed in 10.0.1 in the release notes:
regularlabs.com/advancedmodulemanager/changelog

Can you narrow down what kind of database queries you are getting so many of?
These should be in your log files...
Please post a rating at the Joomla! Extensions Directory
So yesterday after I updated to the newest version I was getting a crazy amount of queries like these:
LEFT JOIN dv4_conditions as c ON c.id = m.condition_id
WHERE `m`.`extension` = 'com_advancedmodules' AND `c`.`published` = 1178μs64.88KBExplainStack/administrator/components/com_conditions/src/Model/ItemModel.php:785Copy
SHOW FULL COLUMNS FROM `dv4_conditions`1.14ms2.08KBStack/libraries/vendor/joomla/database/src/Mysqli/MysqliDriver.php:625Copy
SELECT *
FROM `dv4_conditions`
WHERE `id` = '556'55μs2.06KBExplainStack/libraries/src/Table/Table.php:755Copy
SELECT *
FROM dv4_conditions_groups as g
WHERE g.condition_id = 55645μs1KBExplainStack/administrator/components/com_conditions/src/Model/ItemModel.php:970Copy
SELECT *
FROM dv4_conditions_rules as r
WHERE r.group_id = 144844μs1.13KBExplainStack/administrator/components/com_conditions/src/Model/GroupModel.php:104Copy
SELECT m.extension,m.item_id,m.table,m.name_column
FROM dv4_conditions_map as m
WHERE m.condition_id = 556
ORDER BY m.extension,m.item_id42μs1KBExplainStack/administrator/components/com_conditions/src/Model/ItemModel.php:858Copy
SELECT `id`,`title` AS `value`
FROM `dv4_modules`92μs28.88KBExplainStack/administrator/components/com_conditions/src/Helper/Helper.php:174Copy
SHOW FULL COLUMNS FROM `dv4_modules`488μs2.2KBStack/libraries/vendor/joomla/database/src/Mysqli/MysqliDriver.php:625Copy
SELECT `id`,`published` AS `value`
FROM `dv4_modules`144μs12.88KBExplainStack/administrator/components/com_conditions/src/Helper/Helper.php:174Copy
SELECT *
FROM `dv4_conditions`
WHERE `id` = '1652'124μs10.06KBExplainStack/libraries/src/Table/Table.php:755Copy
SELECT *
FROM dv4_conditions_groups as g
WHERE g.condition_id = 165243μs1KBExplainStack/administrator/components/com_conditions/src/Model/ItemModel.php:970Copy
SELECT *
FROM dv4_conditions_rules as r
WHERE r.group_id = 162444μs1.13KBExplainStack/administrator/components/com_conditions/src/Model/GroupModel.php:104Copy
SELECT m.extension,m.item_id,m.table,m.name_column
FROM dv4_conditions_map as m
WHERE m.condition_id = 1652
ORDER BY m.extension,m.item_id41μs1KBExplainStack/administrator/components/com_conditions/src/Model/ItemModel.php:858Copy
SELECT *
And there were over 600 like that, my website couldnt handle it with the amount of traffic I had so I kept running out of CPU. I have now updated to the last version after the fix. So now I am on 10.0.1. I don't know yet if it is going to fix it, I will check on error reporting and see if queries went down.
Those queries do not seem weird and should be fine.
Hi Peter,
I am doing a simple test. I upgraded to the latest version now on this website.
I added a new catagory temp2 and menu item temp2. www.dolcevia.com/en/temp-2/
I added 1 article Mysteries of the Middle Ages in Orvieto
I added one minitek wall module to display the article, condition show exclusively on menu item 'temp-2'.
Click on the article and you should not expect to see the minitek module.
However it is visible on the article. www.dolcevia.com/en/temp-2/orvieto
I have changed templates to default Casseopia and it's the same problem.
Is it posisble for you to look at this because it's a problem.
Thanks, Elisabeth
Can you give me (super) admin and (s)ftp access so I can take a look?
You can use the 'Confidential information' button in the forum editor to hide sensitive information.
Hi there,
I seem to have fixed the issue this morning. However thank you for your support.
Best regards,
Elisabeth
Let me know if you run into the issue again using the latest version...
You can only post on the extension support forum if you have an active subscription and you log in

Buy a Pro subscription