Search
Other Advanced Module Manager questions
Forum

What might cause Date/Time rule malfunction?

Greg Dorr's Avatar Greg Dorr
Hi Peter,

I have Joomla 4 site with a module position dedicated for two modules. One of the modules, "Coming Soon," was set in AMM to turn off at 8:00 am this morning and the other module, "Now Playing," was set to turn on at 8:00 am this morning. When I set them up yesterday afternoon, "Coming Soon" was active and "Now Playing" was dormant.

I checked on them before going to bed last night at 2:15 am, and the time conditions had already activated, 6 hours early.

I checked the System Config's Time Zone setting and was correctly set to Los Angeles, which is the time zone for both myself and my client. I checked the AMM settings for the module that was supposed to go live at 8:00am. It was set to "Date > Include > After > 2023-10-01 08:00" and the blue box below said, "Current date/time: 2023-10-01 02:15." All good, right?

Any idea what might have caused this 6-hour time slip? Something on the server, or some other part of the system that needs to be adjusted?

Thanks,
Greg
Peter van Westen's Avatar Peter van Westen ADMIN
Please try the latest development version from:
regularlabs.com/development-releases
Please post a rating at the Joomla! Extensions Directory
Looks like that fixed it, thanks. I made a test module and changed it to a minute before and after the current time and the module displayed (or not) as expected. Thanks!
Peter van Westen's Avatar Peter van Westen ADMIN
Ok, great 🙂
The fix will be included in the next release.
Please post a rating at the Joomla! Extensions Directory
A++++ support, as always. 🙂
You can only post on the extension support forum if you have an active subscription and you log in

Buy a Pro subscription