Search
Other Advanced Module Manager questions
Forum

pro version wants to update to free version

Kommid's Avatar Kommid
Hi, on at least two sites, I have an advanced module manager pro and when I want to update them to the latest version it says, it cant update the pro version to a free version. I do not want to go to a free verision, I want to update pro to pro. How can I do this, without prior de-installation of the current version (in order to not loose my module assignments)?
Peter van Westen's Avatar Peter van Westen ADMIN
Enter your download key in the extension or in the Regular Labs Extension Manager.
Please post a rating at the Joomla! Extensions Directory
Kommid's Avatar Kommid
This does not seem to be the problem, I entered the download key, when I installed the first Regular Labs extension on the site and it is still there
Try removing the Download Key. Save it. Then re-enter it. And save it.
Kommid's Avatar Kommid
No, did not work. I deleted the Download-Key, saved, emptied cache, re-entered the key, went back to system -> update extensions and tried to update, but got the same error.https://freeimage.host/i/J9i5JPR
Try a rebuild of the update sites, then re-enter the Download Key.

If that doesn't work, can you give me (super) admin and (s)ftp access so I can take a look?
You can use the 'Confidential information' button in the forum editor to hide sensitive information.
Kommid's Avatar Kommid
OK, after deleting the key, rebuilding the update sites and re-entering the key, it found a new version of the Regular Labs extension manager. I updated it, went to system -> update extensions and everything worked. Problem solved. Thank you 🙂
Great 🙂
You can only post on the extension support forum if you have an active subscription and you log in

Buy a Pro subscription