Search
Other Advanced Module Manager questions
Forum

Issue with XTD editor button and "Show Switch" option

Lorenzo Rossini's Avatar Lorenzo Rossini
Hi,
it seems that XTD editor button to insert products from Hikashop doesn’t work with AMM and custom HTML modules (it’s work on articles). Also, the option to display the link to switch to Joomla core module manager works in one direction but not the other (to come back to AMM).

Here is a short screencast to illustrate the issue:
Confidential information:
(hidden)

Joomla 4.3.1 with last version of AMM. Tried with JCE Pro and TinyMCE with same results.

Thanks,
Lorenzo
Peter van Westen's Avatar Peter van Westen ADMIN
it seems that XTD editor button to insert products from Hikashop doesn’t work with AMM and custom HTML modules
Seems like something you would need to ask Hikashop about.
Also, the option to display the link to switch to Joomla core module manager works in one direction but not the other (to come back to AMM).

Correct, when you switch, it will not use Advanced Module Manager at all. So that is the core module manager... which does not include a link back to Advanced Module Manager.
Please post a rating at the Joomla! Extensions Directory
Lorenzo Rossini's Avatar Lorenzo Rossini
ah, I thought that since their button works with core Joomla modules and not with your extension that it was therefore related to AMM, but I'll ask them..

Just out of curiosity, what does (and back) mean in "Show Switch" info?
Peter van Westen's Avatar Peter van Westen ADMIN
Just out of curiosity, what does (and back) mean in "Show Switch" info?
Ah, yes, that used to be there. But caused more issues than it solved.
I'll update the language string for that option.
Please post a rating at the Joomla! Extensions Directory
You can only post on the extension support forum if you have an active subscription and you log in

Buy a Pro subscription