Search
Other Advanced Module Manager questions
Forum

error installing AMM after migration

ellen's Avatar ellen
When trying to install AMM on my newly migrated site from 3 to 4, I get this error:
You have an error in your SQL syntax; check the manual that corresponds to your MySQL server version for the right syntax to use near 'LIKE 'a.params'' at line 3
Package Install: There was an error installing an extension: com_advancedmodules
I uninstalled the old AMM and tried again and still got the error.
Please advise.
Peter van Westen's Avatar Peter van Westen ADMIN
Did you install the latest version of Advanced Module Manager on the Joomla 3 side before upgrading to Joomla 4?
Please post a rating at the Joomla! Extensions Directory
ellen's Avatar ellen
I was wrong about not updating before migrating. I just checked my joomla 3 version and it is using version 3.9.4.
Can you give me (super) admin, (s)ftp and database (PhpMyAdmin) access so I can take a look?
You can use the 'Confidential information' button in the forum editor to hide sensitive information.
ellen's Avatar ellen
Confidential information:
(hidden)
There was something wrong with the Regular Labs Libary plugin on your setup.
I uninstalled the Regular Labs Libary package. And then re-installed the latest version of Modules Anywhere.
I think this solved any issues you might have.
I was wrong about not updating before migrating. I just checked my joomla 3 version and it is using version 3.9.4.
Version 3.9.4 of what? The latest version of Advanced Module Manager is v9.7.0.
You can only post on the extension support forum if you have an active subscription and you log in

Buy a Pro subscription