Search
Other Advanced Module Manager questions
Forum

Unwanted Date Condition after J4 Migration - AMM Pro

Daniel Greenspan's Avatar Daniel Greenspan
Hi, I just migrated my staging site from J3 to J4, and nearly all of my (300+) modules now have a date condition that I didn't create. I've never even used the date condition feature. Specifically, they are all set to the condition below, which is making them invisible on the site. How do I remove this unwanted condition from all modules?

Include Date -- Between 07 May 2020 20:09 and 30 November -0001 00:00

Thanks,
Daniel
Peter van Westen's Avatar Peter van Westen ADMIN
That shouldn't happen and is probably down two something weird in the database (of time offset).

Can you give no full access to a copy of the Joomla 3 setup, so I can do some tests?
Can you give me (super) admin, (s)ftp and database (PhpMyAdmin) access to that setup?
You can use the 'Confidential information' button in the forum editor to hide sensitive information.
Please post a rating at the Joomla! Extensions Directory
Sure, access provided for both sites confidentially.

Confidential information:
(hidden)
I can't log in to the siteground tools, as it has 2-factor authentication.

I made some changes to the install script, which should now ignore disabled assignment types.
I haven't tested it. But you can test it yourself if you want:
regularlabs.com/development-releases

To check if it works, delete the _conditions and _condition_... tables and replace the _advancedmodules table with the one from the J3 setup.
Then install the dev version.
I tried your steps, they didn't work. Same issue persists. I guess I'll just edit the module conditions manually. Is there at least a way to view a list of which modules have this unwanted condition? So far it seems like most do, but not all. Thanks.
I am happy to debug this further to fix the conversion script.
But I would need access to the database to see what is going on...
I appreciate that, but I already fixed most of them manually. But I'm sure I missed a few; is there a way to see which modules still have a date condition?
No, there isn't an easy way to search for that in the module manager or Conditions component.
You can only post on the extension support forum if you have an active subscription and you log in

Buy a Pro subscription