Search
Other Advanced Module Manager questions
Forum

After migration many duplicate condition sets

Thomas Venugopal's Avatar Thomas Venugopal
Hi,

- after migrating to j4 every condition sets has been created 3 times resulting in many redundant condition sets. For modules, rereplacer and content templater.

https://prnt.sc/IWyQUc0C1Fqt

- the color swatches on mobile are not round but ellipse

- AMM is breaking the Lay-out on mobile
Peter van Westen's Avatar Peter van Westen ADMIN
Probably something went wrong during migration.
Does this happen every time you try?

Regarding the layout: It looks like you are using a custom administrator template. See if you have the same issues with the Joomla core admin template. As I don't see the issues you reported.
Please post a rating at the Joomla! Extensions Directory
Yes, everytime.
No, I’m using the standard template. What you see is the mobile version of it viewing in Chrome on iOS.
Are the duplicate conditions something you can easily fix by deleting the redundant ones afterward?
What you see is the mobile version of it viewing in Chrome on iOS
I cannot reproduce this issue...
AMM is breaking the Lay-out on mobile
What do you mean by this?
the color swatches on mobile are not round but ellipse
Please try the latest development version from:
regularlabs.com/development-releases
Are the duplicate conditions something you can easily fix by deleting the redundant ones afterward?

It's possible, but we have hundreds of modules, rereplacer items and content templater items and some are duplicated 2, 3 or 4 times which makes it difficult to identify the items.
I cannot reproduce this issue... What do you mean by this?

Me neither anymore. check. The column of the module titles was to wide resulting in a broken layout.
Please try the latest development version from:

Installing the latest dev version results in an empty error message.
No idea what is going on on your setup. Installing the latest dev version goes fine here.
Try re-downloading it.
I can confirm: color swatches are now round. Very important! 😉
Just to let you know. After the migration to Joomla 4 and go installing all regular labs. I changed the order of installation and when I install Advanced Module Managers latest dev verision as the last one I experience (almost) no issues. Some conditions are still duplicates (10 instead of 150) but that's ok.

What I also noticed is, that some of these duplicate conditions have a slug name which was the name of the module before renaming but the title is the current correct one. Somewhere the information of the older name must be stored and AMM is using that to create conditions.
ssnobben ssnobben's Avatar ssnobben ssnobben
This part here. "Somewhere the information of the older name must be stored and AMM is using that to create conditions. "

Is my guess too bcs I have an old settings for exlude that have become include instead now and make the module show up, opposite to the old exclude menu url item. Even after I remove all conditions settings this module shows up where it should not and I only use include for the start menu.

hmm so I dont know where this old info comes from and stored bcs this was an exclude setting before that I did bcs AMM could not work as it should I guess with compability issues with a Joomla extension before.
ssnobben ssnobben's Avatar ssnobben ssnobben
Update: I could fix my issue by using the url function and reg ex exlude and that working so now I can exlude that loading module on the Joomla component Joomla Business Directory CMSJunkie url instead.

So its strange that you must force this to happend and why not settings langauge and one start menu work where it should load only..
If you have it working, then good 🙂

If you still want me to look into things for you, please explain exactly what is not working as it should...
You can only post on the extension support forum if you have an active subscription and you log in

Buy a Pro subscription