Search
Other Advanced Module Manager questions
Forum

Joomla Update AMM trying to replace Pro with Free

3by400, Inc.'s Avatar 3by400, Inc.
Joomla -- 4.2.8
RL Extension Manager -- 8.2.3
Advanced Module Manager -- 9.5.8PRO

Advanced Module Manager version 9.5.8 shows up in Joomla Updates, attempting to replace AMM version 9.5.8PRO.

https://drive.google.com/file/d/17rltEtJaiUgy9TDt20mBooItjqL7SxY1/view?usp=sharing
Peter van Westen's Avatar Peter van Westen ADMIN
Enter the Download Key in the settings…
Please post a rating at the Joomla! Extensions Directory
Hi Peter - We had already applied the download key in the settings prior to making the forum post. Just for good measure, I've tried again to clear all cache - browser, Joomla, and updates. But the same AMM update is still being reported.
The website was a Joomla 3.10.11 site that we recently updated to J4. AMM was already installed prior to the Joomla update.

After update we had the error with the regular labs extension manager where we had to manually remove the plugin and library folders and then reinstall.

So, I wonder if the AMM issue with the free version update trying to replace the pro version is related the update issues.

I've now uninstalled AMM from the extension manager and then reinstalled it from the extension manager. The free version update is now gone.
Peter van Westen's Avatar Peter van Westen ADMIN
Ok, yeah. Looks like things went haywire on your site.
Please post a rating at the Joomla! Extensions Directory
You can only post on the extension support forum if you have an active subscription and you log in

Buy a Pro subscription