Search
Other Advanced Module Manager questions
Forum

Can't save conditions

IDIM WEB's Avatar IDIM WEB
Hi Peter,

First of all, Happy New Year!

I have to edit all my conditions on my site rolex.ahriise.com but there's a strange behaviour.
I can save conditions of a module, but when I do on a 2nd module, save & close, or save stops working, nothing happens and I can't close it, can't navigate to any other page, everything stops working and I have to wait a few minutes to be able to display again anything in the backend. And then it happens again and again.

Any idea what's going on?

Thanks in advance for your help

Sandra
Peter van Westen's Avatar Peter van Westen ADMIN
No idea why that would happen. I cannot reproduce that issue.
Can you give me (super) admin access so I can take a look?
Ad tell me what steps to take to reproduce the issue...
You can use the 'Confidential information' button in the forum editor to hide sensitive information.
Please post a rating at the Joomla! Extensions Directory
Maybe it was a server issue?
I succeeded to update all my modules. I had to wait a few minutes before saving each so that it works.
I noticed that when it wasn't working,the "summary" part on the right was empty, instead of containing the conditions.

have to do the same updates on another site which is hosted at a different hosting company. If it doesn't happen on this other site, then it should mean the issue was with the server.

Thanks in advance.

Sandra

Confidential information:
(hidden)
Peter van Westen's Avatar Peter van Westen ADMIN
Ok, let me know if you run into the issue again.
Please post a rating at the Joomla! Extensions Directory
Hi Peter,

I didn't have the issue on the other site, so for sure it was a server issue.

Thanks for your time.

Sandra
You can only post on the extension support forum if you have an active subscription and you log in

Buy a Pro subscription