Search
Other Advanced Module Manager questions
Forum

Advanced Module Manager + Breakdesigns CF Filtering & Search admin issue

Kovacs Peter's Avatar Kovacs Peter
I installed the latest Advanced Module Manager Pro and CF Filtering & Search module by breakdesigns.
When AMM is enabled, the drag&drop reordering in module settings does not work. When I disable AAM plugin, I can use the reordering function.

Confidential information:
(hidden)
Peter van Westen's Avatar Peter van Westen ADMIN
I think that would be down to how that module is loading the scripts it needs for that...

Can you give me (super) admin and (s)ftp access so I can take a look?
You can use the 'Confidential information' button in the forum editor to hide sensitive information.
Please post a rating at the Joomla! Extensions Directory
Confidential information:
(hidden)
Peter van Westen's Avatar Peter van Westen ADMIN
Advanced Module Manager loads the Joomla core javascript files to deal with the ordering in the repeatable fields (part of the assignments set), like:
/media/jui/js/jquery.ui.sortable.min.js

The CF Filtering module seems to create its own sorting thing, not using the javascript files available in Joomla itself.
However, it does give the elements classes like "ui-sortable", which trigger the jquery.ui.sortable script.

And these 2 conflict with each other.

Not anything I can do to prevent that from my side.

I would advise the devs of the CF modules to simply use the sorting elements and scripts that are in Joomla already. Instead of loading their own scripts that conflict with these.
Please post a rating at the Joomla! Extensions Directory
I forwarded your message to them. Thanks for the debug.
You can only post on the extension support forum if you have an active subscription and you log in

Buy a Pro subscription