Search
Other Advanced Module Manager questions
Forum

(J4) Module does not show up when on child menu item if condition only contains the singular parent menu item

Web WCW's Avatar Web WCW
When testing the latest dev release (9.1.3PRO-dev2335180) to fix the conversion issue between menu assignments to conditions, we found a seemingly unrelated bug on Joomla 4.

Suppose you have a module set with a condition to a single parent menu item. The condition does not include any other menu item. When navigating to a child menu item, the module does not show up. However, after adding another menu item into the condition (a random menu item), the module then shows up on the aforementioned child menu item.

That being said, if the condition is a single rule directly to the child menu item, this issue does not show up and the module seems to properly show.

Confidential information:
(hidden)
Peter van Westen's Avatar Peter van Westen ADMIN
I tried to make some change to a file via ftp, but it refused to let me save the file to the server, with error:
Quota exceeded

I could delete the file, but not upload the file...
Please post a rating at the Joomla! Extensions Directory
Web WCW's Avatar Web WCW
Sorry about the delay. Monday was a holiday for us in the US. I took a look and apparently, the server ran out of space. I've removed some things to free up some space and can confirm that the ftp account should function normally now.
Did you try the latest dev version and can you tell me if you are still facing issues with the menu assignments?
Web WCW's Avatar Web WCW
It seems like you had already installed the latest dev version on the site. (We haven't touched the site at all since this thread was created. The things we removed to free up space were unrelated to this site.)

Anyway, it looks like the issue no longer appears. As far as I can tell, I think you've fixed it!
Ok, great 🙂
The fix will be included in the next release.
You can only post on the extension support forum if you have an active subscription and you log in

Buy a Pro subscription