Search
Other Advanced Module Manager questions
Forum

advanced module manager is not working properly

Tomas Krahulec's Avatar Tomas Krahulec
Hello,
I have a problem on my site. This is the development version. www.vyvoj.vseoprumyslu.cz/automatizace/kontrola-procesu.html
I will demonstrate my problem with a simple example/setting.
I created a simple custom module "automatizace" the text in the module is "automatizace" too.
This module should only appear on these 3 URLs:
/automatizace/automatizace-procesu.html
/automatizace/kontrola-procesu.html
/automatizace/automatizace-stroju.html

But sometimes it doesn't work. He sometimes doesn't show up on subpages see above

The module is displayed e.g. also on the article detail. E.x. here www.vyvoj.vseoprumyslu.cz/automatizace/a...platformy-scada.html
I've noticed that sometimes it's related to cache memory - but not always.

I used the advanced module manager software for 3 years and everything worked. I have used much more complex setups than the example above and everything worked.

However, the last few weeks it has started to cause problems.
I updated Joomla. I bought the current version of advanced module manager, but the problems persist...
I can't figure out where the error is at all.

Can you please advise me? Alternatively, I can provide administration access in a private message.

Thank you very much.
Peter van Westen's Avatar Peter van Westen ADMIN
If I understand correctly, you are using the URL assignment.

If you think this has something to do with cache, see if switching off the cache for that module makes a difference.
Please post a rating at the Joomla! Extensions Directory
You can only post on the extension support forum if you have an active subscription and you log in

Buy a Pro subscription