Search
Other Advanced Module Manager questions
Forum

New modules don't appear on frontend (J4)

Liam Hanks's Avatar Liam Hanks
If I create a new module in AMM 9.0.6 with any assignment and save it, it does not appear on the front end. After a lot of trial-and-error, I've found that if I disable AMM (or use the Switch to Core Module Manager button), reopen the module and save it, it will then appear. I can then edit and save the module through AMM without any issues. I'm not sure with what version this issue started - I've been updating the component as updates have come out, but I haven't created any new modules for a while.

Also, if "Show Switch" is enabled in the AMM configuration, there is no button to switch from the Core module manager back to AMM, so I have to manually change the option= in the URL to get back to AMM. I don't know if this is normal - I haven't previously used the Switch option.
Peter van Westen's Avatar Peter van Westen ADMIN
This should now be fixed in the latest dev version. You will need to resave the modules where this is happening.

Regarding the switch link, AMM doesn't touch the output of the core module manager. It only controls the output of itself (com_advancedmodules).
Please post a rating at the Joomla! Extensions Directory
You can only post on the extension support forum if you have an active subscription and you log in

Buy a Pro subscription