Search
Other Advanced Module Manager questions
Forum

Unable to find where to enter download keys

Sarah Hayes's Avatar Sarah Hayes
Until version 9.0.5 of Advanced Module Manager Pro, updates have installed via the update manager. Today I had to manually install 9.0.5 and I am unable to find where to re-add the download keys, that were previously there.

I have gone through every tab in the Advanced Module Manager settings several times and checked all the Regular Labs plugins, but I still can't see it.

Am I going mad, or has it moved or disappeared?

Using Advance Module Manager Pro on Joomla 3.10.6

Thank you
Peter van Westen's Avatar Peter van Westen ADMIN
The Download Key can be entered via the Regular Labs Extension Manager which you need to have installed to be able to update Pro version.
See: docs3.regularlabs.com/advancedmodulemana...ion#updating-version
Please post a rating at the Joomla! Extensions Directory
Sarah Hayes's Avatar Sarah Hayes
Hi Peter,

So this mean that you can't update the pro versions via native Joomla update component? Has it always been this way? I only need the pro version on one website (you make the free version too good!), so maybe I've not noticed before.

Big thank you for the Joomla 4 version!

Sarah
Peter van Westen's Avatar Peter van Westen ADMIN
On Joyu need to have the Regular Labs Extension Manager installed to be able to enter your Download Key.
After that, you can either update via the RL Extension Manager or the core updater.

On Joomla 4 you can enter the Download Key inside the settings of the Regular Labs extensions themselves.
Please post a rating at the Joomla! Extensions Directory
You can only post on the extension support forum if you have an active subscription and you log in

Buy a Pro subscription