Search
Other Advanced Module Manager questions
Forum

AMM - Update to 9.0.0 on J4: all assignments stopped working

Liam Hanks's Avatar Liam Hanks
Hi Peter,
I just upgraded from one of the recent dev versions of AMM to 9.0.0, and all of the module assignments have stopped working - every module appears on every page. I've tried removing/re-adding the condition to a module, creating a new condition, and even uninstalling and reinstalling the extension, and although the preexisting conditions survived the reinstall, they are still not working. It seems that no matter what I try, I can't assign any module to any specific menu item, they just all appear everywhere.

Downgrading to AMM 9.0.0-dev2242612-PRO (the previous version I had installed) restores normal functionality.

Thanks,
-Liam
Peter van Westen's Avatar Peter van Westen ADMIN
Can you give me (super) admin and (s)ftp access so I can take a look?
And tell me on what url I can see/reproduce the issue.
You can use the 'Confidential information' button in the forum editor to hide sensitive information.
Please post a rating at the Joomla! Extensions Directory
First: Please try the latest development version from:
regularlabs.com/development-releases
Hi Peter,
I tried the new development version without success. Again, downgrading restored functionality.

this site is running internally, so I can't share access directly to it. I've gone ahead and created an Akeeba backup for you (link below). Because the assignments simply aren't working, any page on the site (including the homepage) should immediately show the problem (all modules are appearing on all pages).

Confidential information:
(hidden)
If you can reproduce this on an online environment to which I can get access, I am happy to look into this.
Peter Wouda's Avatar Peter Wouda
Same issue here on my website. Please check:

Confidential information:
(hidden)
Ok, new try:
regularlabs.com/development-releases
I was still setting up a site for you to look at... but this update worked for me!

Thanks
Great.

There was also an issue where modules with a core menu assignment of 0 were also being converted to conditions.
Now they should get ignored upon installation of Advanced Module Manager.
It won't remove the already faulty created conditions. So if you have that, you can get rid of them via the Conditions component.
Peter Wouda's Avatar Peter Wouda
Works for me too now. Thanks
You can only post on the extension support forum if you have an active subscription and you log in

Buy a Pro subscription