Search
Other Advanced Module Manager questions
Forum

AMM html before and after not saving properly joomla 4.0.6

cody dan's Avatar cody dan
Hi Peter,

I know you are working hard on this and not sure if this is something you are aware of or if the issue is on my end.

FYI: On my local test install, when adding text with or without tags to the AMM html before/after fields in joomla modules and saving, the content is stripped from the field but is shown on the front end. If saving again all value is then lost on the front because the field is blank.

I'm using Jreviews and the interesting thing is jreviews modules save the markup, but not joomla modules.

In the mean time I'll keep trying to deduce if something else is causing the issue. Let me know if you can't reproduce this. If not I will look elsewhere.

EDIT: This is the latest version I have, AdvancedModuleManager-v9.0.0-dev2243417-PRO, from today.

Thanks!
Daniel
Peter van Westen's Avatar Peter van Westen ADMIN
Should be fixed with latest dev version...
Please post a rating at the Joomla! Extensions Directory
Still the same in v9.0.0-dev2243798.
Can you give me (super) admin and (s)ftp access so I can take a look?
And tell me where I can see/reproduce the issue.
You can use the 'Confidential information' button in the forum editor to hide sensitive information.
This is a Joomla 4 test install on my local. The server still is in joomla 3, will have to see about setting up a temp server and install to give access.

Thanks!
If you can reproduce this on an online environment to which I can get access, I am happy to look into this.
Hi Peter,

This final version fixed the issue. Was in no hurry and figured it would work out by final release. Just letting you know the status as testing goes along.

Thank you for your excellent work on this!

Hope you are healing up.

Cheers!
Ok, great. Let me know if you find any issues with the stable version.
You can only post on the extension support forum if you have an active subscription and you log in

Buy a Pro subscription