Search
Other Advanced Module Manager questions
Forum

Menu Items Selection | Not updating

Dave Liley's Avatar Dave Liley
Hello

The Menu Items selection is not updating. Deleted items remain and new items are not being shown.

I have recorded a screen capture video to demo my problem > youtu.be/jk6RxYi0j4g

Hope you can help!

Cheers. - Dave.
Andrea Malalana's Avatar Andrea Malalana ADMIN
The reason for this is that you have not created a Menu Item for the new article "Portree Campsite". So that "Portree Campsite" article is associated to the parent "Camp Sites" menu item.

That list shows the menu items, not the articles. You need to create a menu item for the menu items list to update 😜
If old articles are still there, it means that you have not deleted the menu item for it.

If you want the module to only show in the Category page, I would suggest to not use the Menu Item assignment, but instead, use the Joomla Content assignment.

Select the Category that you want, and under it, select only the "Categories" checkbox (uncheck the "Articles" checkbox).
Dave Liley's Avatar Dave Liley
Hello Andrea

Ahhh!!! - I should have known that, - a silly mistake!
Clearly I should have waited until Monday before starting back at work after the holidays!

Thanks for helping!

Cheers. - Dave.
Andrea Malalana's Avatar Andrea Malalana ADMIN
Haha, no problem 🙂
You can only post on the extension support forum if you have an active subscription and you log in

Buy a Pro subscription