Search
Other Advanced Module Manager questions
Forum

Wishlist: Advanced MENU manager

morten hansen's Avatar morten hansen
Hi Mr Reugalar Labs

First of all a big thank you and all the love to your great extensions. My life wouldn´t be the same without them. ...especially What Nothing 🙂

Dear Santa... I have a big wish

Create "Advanced MENU manager"
Same as "Advanced module manager" to be able to show/hide menu based on the same parameters as in AMM. Again and again I have to make duplicate and extra menus and menu modules to show/hide menus for my designs, whereas an advance "Advanced MENU manager" would solve this overuse of code and unnessesary complicated work.
Peter van Westen's Avatar Peter van Westen ADMIN
Santa will have to disappoint you.
This has been asked a couple of times before. And I even ventured into this to see if I could make it.
But the way the menu items are dealt with in Joomla, and even more so, how most menu modules work, makes this pretty much impossible to do.
Even if I could get it to work, it would probably only work with the core menu module. It is not worth the big amounts of support and frustration that would bring with it to develop this.

If you want to conditionally hide menu items, you could look into 'removing' the menu items from the HTML output via ReReplacer Pro based on the conditions you want.
Please post a rating at the Joomla! Extensions Directory
You can only post on the extension support forum if you have an active subscription and you log in

Buy a Pro subscription