Search
Other Advanced Module Manager questions
Forum

Looking for the best solution with the help of one or more Regular Labs extensions

Roderic Kreunen's Avatar Roderic Kreunen
Hello Peter,

So I bought the bundle this week and tried out some of your extensions in Joomla 3. They already helped me in a few situations but the reason I bought the bundle, was because I'm hoping to find a solution for my main problem:

I am finalizing a new multi-langual website that's made for 8 different locations. They all share 95% of the content except for one pricing table that's different for 3 out of 8. And then the booking formular (RSForms Pro) which is unique per location.

Now one option would be to create a menu per location in 3 different languages (24 menu's x 50 items or so). Apart from duplicate content, this is not really a flexible solution.

That's why I'm hoping to come up with a better solution with your extensions. Maybe something like changing some URL's with ReReplacer based on a choice made in a Modal window?

Could you point me into the right direction?

Thanks in advance,
Roderic

Confidential information:
(hidden)
Peter van Westen's Avatar Peter van Westen ADMIN
You would have to make the form/page in which you choose the location store that choice in a cookie or session.
Then you can use custom PHP code to collect that information and show/hide content based on that.
You could use Conditional Content Pro for that.

With ReReplacer you could replace URLs in links and such, but that doesn't magically make those URLs work. That is all down to your setup.
Please post a rating at the Joomla! Extensions Directory
You can only post on the extension support forum if you have an active subscription and you log in

Buy a Pro subscription