Search
Other Advanced Module Manager questions
Forum

Module activation by JavaScript or datalayer event?

Fabio Zignale's Avatar Fabio Zignale
Hi everybody,
I've been looking for several days to make a module loaded by a JavaScript input or datalayer event...

I can block a JavaScript code adding a class and a specific meta, but I can't found any way to block or load a module by a JavaScript triggering or datalayer events (Google tag manager)

In this case I need to block a form with recaptcha inside (that install automatically cookies).

Do you know any possibility to make a conditional module loading by AMM using JavaScript?
Or trigger it to load on JavaScript or datalayer event?

Thanks a lot in advance!
Peter van Westen's Avatar Peter van Westen ADMIN
Advanced Module Manager operates on the PHP level (serverside) to determine whether or not to include a module in the rendering of the page.

Hiding modules via javascript (od CSS) based on whatever is done after the page has been loaded (HTML rendered). And that is outside the control of Advanced Module Manager.

So short answer: No, Advanced Module Manager does not work with javascript based conditions.
If you want to hide modules via javascript, you need to write that javascript code yourself.
Please post a rating at the Joomla! Extensions Directory
You can only post on the extension support forum if you have an active subscription and you log in

Buy a Pro subscription