Simple User Notes

After updating to the latest version, the Joomla administrator stopped to work

3 years 10 months ago #67593

Fernando Velasquez's Avatar Fernando Velasquez

Hi Peter,

I updated 2 websites that I am working on with the latest regularlabs components. In both cases, I updated directly from the Extension Manager but something happened that both sites displayed a 500 error in the administrator. However, the front-end seems not to be affected.

As I couldn't gain access to those websites from the administrator, I changed the configuration.php to see the errors:

Warning: require_once(/home/ikita/public_html/demo/estylosa/plugins/system/simpleusernotes/helper.php): failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /home/ikita/public_html/demo/estylosa/libraries/regularlabs/helpers/helper.php on line 37

Fatal error: require_once(): Failed opening required '/home/ikita/public_html/demo/estylosa/plugins/system/simpleusernotes/helper.php' (include_path='.:/usr/lib/php:/usr/local/lib/php:/usr/local/php70/lib/php') in /home/ikita/public_html/demo/estylosa/libraries/regularlabs/helpers/helper.php on line 37

For both, I am using the latest Joomla version 3.6.5 and PHP 7.0.0 version

I am sending some more details in a hidden text:

Confidential information:
(hidden)

3 years 10 months ago #67597

Peter van Westen's Avatar Peter van Westen Admin

Looks like the installation of Simple User Notes failed for whatever reason.
I removed the folder plugins/system/simpleusernotes and not the website is working again. You will need to reinstall Simple User Notes.

3 years 10 months ago #67599

Fernando Velasquez's Avatar Fernando Velasquez

Perfect Peter,
I did the same to the other website and it is working fine again.
I aprecciate your support. Best regards,