Content Templater

Afbeelding introtekst

1 year 2 weeks ago #89330

Schrijverspunt's Avatar Schrijverspunt

Beste,

Het lijkt allemaal prima te werken alleen de afbeeldingen bij de tab afbeeldingen en links zijn na selecteren niet zichtbaar in de popup en later bij het artikel. In het artikel is de afbeelding dan dus niet overgenomen.

Ook nog een poging gedaan met het toevoegen naar een rechtstreekse url naar een afbeelding, maar ook geen effect.

Bug of foutieve instelling mijnerzijds?

Graag een oplossing.

Thx

1 year 2 weeks ago #89332

Peter van Westen's Avatar Peter van Westen Admin

Please keep the forum in English.
I am not sure what you mean with "in the popup".

I just created a CT template which sets the Images and Links. After selecting this template in a new article, the Images and Links fields are filled as expected:

1 year 2 weeks ago #89335

Hi,

In the popup i mean clicking on 'the eye' in intro image

When i use the selector it use a strange url like images/deelname///home/deb112713/domains/schrijverspunt.nl/public_html/images/deelname/Hoogspanning.jpg

That looks not good.

When i use the url possibility it doesn't shown a picture too.

The same problems with the links. No result in a article after using the template..... And still i can see them in the template like you show me.

Other items of this compenent works without a problem i believe...... Only no result for pcitures and links

I use JSE editor with the path : /deelname/$username could that be a problem?

1 year 2 weeks ago #89336

And do the image and link fields work when not using Content Templater?
So when filling those fields yourself?

1 year 2 weeks ago #89339

No problems when using the regular way in the backend. It shows image and/or links.

1 year 2 weeks ago #89340

Can you give me (super) admin and (s)ftp access so I can take a look?
And tell me on what url I can see/reproduce the issue.
You can use the 'Hidden text' button in the forum editor to hide the confidential information.

1 year 2 weeks ago #89341

Confidential information:
(hidden)

1 year 2 weeks ago #89345

Not sure we understand eachother.

On the frontend, I do not see the images and links fields when editing an article.
Also I do not see a way to create new articles in the '55 woorden' page on the frontend.

When setting that CT template to be used in the admin side, when creating a new article, those images and links fields get filled just fine.

1 year 2 weeks ago #89346

Doesn't work...

When i make a new article in the frontend it is, after publishing, without images and links.

In the content templater component you can find stil the urls for images and links. But not filled in the fields when publishing.

Strange are the urls for images when you use (backend) the possibillity for new images (upload)

So, how can it normal working?

1 year 2 weeks ago #89347

On the frontend, I do not see the images and links fields when editing an article.
So do you have Images and Link fields in your frontend article edit form? (because I can't see them!)

1 year 2 weeks ago #89348

I prepare the template in the component. So the images and links too (not in the editor).

See backend (55 woorden): www.schrijverspunt.nl/administrator/inde...tem&layout=edit&id=3

( i want to send you an print screen attechment, but that is not possible 🤔 )

Everything is ok. I save it and go to the frontend. I make a new article, using this template, and nothing to see for images and links. Total empty....

In the backend in the template you can find the images and links. The images get a strange url....... But when using it. Nothing.....

1 year 2 weeks ago #89349

Again, I don't think we are understanding eachother.

Like it says in the documentation:

Note: If you're inserting the Content Template from the frontend, keep in mind that frontend edit forms may have less fields available than the administrator edit forms. Content Templater can only set the values of fields available in the edit form

So again: are there any Images and Links fields in your frontend article edit form?

1 year 2 weeks ago #89350

So it is not possible for me to give each new article automatic a specific image and some links? Thats the reason i buy it 🙁

1 year 2 weeks ago #89351

Switch on the Images and Links options for the frontend:

1 year 2 weeks ago #89352

When i switched on the options it is possible to show the images and links, but...

Images put in in the backend in the template are not shown. Selecting them in the backend give a strange url like: www.schrijverspunt.nl/images/deelname///...es/deelname/Blog.jpg

I think thats not normal.

It's not possible to show not the possibility in the frontend to choice images and links? That was the primair reason for me. Less possibilities to choice in the frontend and certain standaard images and links automatically from the backend template. If not is it possible to put text in the frontend to the template tu use only the editor and not other possibilities?

1 year 2 weeks ago #89353

No, Content Templater cannot do what you want.
So do you want a refund?

1 year 2 weeks ago #89354

The refund has been issued.

1 year 2 weeks ago #89355

Thx for the possibillity of refund.

Could you give an answer to:

images put in in the backend in the template are not shown. Selecting them in the backend give a strange url like: www.schrijverspunt.nl/images/deelname///...es/deelname/Blog.jpg

I think thats not normal. Is that a bug?

And is it possible to submit a text with information how to submit an article within the frontend template?

1 year 2 weeks ago #89356

Hi,

I want to make a choice: I will use the content template or the refund.

At this moment i think i will use the content template, but for me there is a bug i believe.

When i fill the template in the backend the possibillity for images (under the images and links tab) is not working correct. When i select images introtekst and select there an image or upload an image it get a strange image url like: images/deelname///home/deb112713/domains/schrijverspunt.nl/public_html/images/deelname/55_woorden.jpg

The image is not shown in the eye. Using the template is doesn't show the selected image in the article. So i think the url is the problem.

Could you solve this problem?

1 year 2 weeks ago #89357

That issue is caused by the JCE media manager.
Content Templater simply uses the core "media" field for the images. The same as core articles do.
JCE seems to override that for articles, but break things for other places that use that field type.

So not a Content Templater issue.
But even if you have that fixed, CT will still not do what you want it to do and of which you said: "Thats the reason i buy it"