Search
Other Components Anywhere questions
Forum

issue with Hikashop product

jean-loup ribordy's Avatar jean-loup ribordy
Hello, I use component anywhere to put a Hikashop article in a Joomla custom module. But the currencies of the article are not changing on the front end when we use the currency switcher.
If I put the article (same link) in a Joomla wrapper module, it works perfectly. But there is always a small delay in the display of the frame, thus I would prefer Component anywhere!
Would you have any idea why the price of the article doesn't change? Override issues?
Thank you for your help
Jean-Loup
Peter van Westen's Avatar Peter van Westen ADMIN
I would not know. That is something down to how that Hikashop code works. Best to ask them. Maybe it is down to cache or you need to add something to the url.
Please post a rating at the Joomla! Extensions Directory
THanks, will check
Good morning, the answer of Hikashop, maybe it would inspire you?

Hi,

Ah yes totally. Components anywhere will call the page of the product from your own server as if he was a user of your website to get the content and replace it on the page. But the current currency is stored in the user session, so changing the URL won't help.
To avoid that issue, it would require that components anywhere also pass the cookies when doing that request of the page to keep the same user session. It would be possible but that would require some coding in components anywhere's plugin as far as I understand. Note however that I'm not familiar with that extension's code. You would have to check with them if something like that would be possible (maybe they even have some solution for that).

For information! Thank you

JL

NOTE: tried to "play" little bit with advanced options but without success
Please try the latest development version from:
regularlabs.com/development-releases
Unfortunately still not, but thank you very much for your help

JL
Sorry I couldn't be of more help.
Looks like I didn't save my changes to that dev release properly.
Please try the new development version:
regularlabs.com/development-releases
I'm really thankful for your help but still no results.
I suspect an issue on Hikashop side since a product without variants works very well with component anywhere, since a hikashop product with variants doesn't work
I think that either both of them shouldn't work with component anywhere, or both should be working... why it doesn't work with variants products only?
Thank you again
Again, that's a very HikaShop specific question. I would have no clue This is down to the HikaShop internals.
I think so also. Thank you again
Good morning, trying to put the last conversation with Hikashop, how knows 😉

Hikashop:

I actually tried to reproduce the problem and I do have it on my website regardless of whether the product has variants our not.

I do have the "Pass on Cookies" setting activated in the components anywhere plugin, but if I add such code at the beginning of the view file product / show.php (which displays the product details page) via the menu Display>Views:

<?php echo '<pre>';var_dump($_COOKIE);echo '</pre>'; ?>
It displays an empty array when I access the article page with the product:
monosnap.com/file/JihYm2tnrr9lvJmfemlRVujnHHe97W
But If I access the product page directly, I do see the Joomla cookies:
monosnap.com/file/ndRRJhHACx3cYqMjxPQOHjOD4yr7Lu
And some of these are used to maintain the user session.
Without the cookies, it's normal that the selected currency is lost in the area loaded by components anywhere.

--------- Me:

Hello

I get the answer below if I add the code at the beginning of the show file (on my testing environnement). Are the cookies passing through, little bit technical for me.
And I installed the version of component anywhere I find following the link below. It is installed also on the production environment (swealth.ch)
www.regularlabs.com/development-releases

/share/MD0_DATA/Qweb/swealth/templates/yootheme/html/com_hikashop/product/show.php:1:
array (size=22)
'showAllAp' => string 'true' (length=4)
'_ga' => string 'GA1.1.1216830819.1567939393' (length=27)
'qvs_rememberme' => string 'true' (length=4)
'qvs_rememberuser' => string 'admin' (length=5)
'remeber' => string '1' (length=1)
'qvs_remembertoken' => string 'scR7H882mQzMNttsKx3osHBdkWjHwYYG' (length=32)
'csrftoken' => string 'I6IwUlypsd2hS6HEnpuLsakY2PL7niRq' (length=32)
'qtoken_account' => string 'YWRtaW4=' (length=😎
'qtoken' => string '8f0f181cbdf143f5f0e2683b18fab934' (length=32)
'nas_lang' => string 'ENG' (length=3)
'hikashop_switcher_cookie' => string 'display_grid' (length=12)
'_cookieAllowed' => string 'true' (length=4)
'joomla_user_state' => string 'logged_in' (length=9)
'a7ef8e46a8b404bd1667478c48709c33' => string 'shb8cn4j0jnh8evt98o8u5pme5' (length=26)
'eed8290ed58b447cb34edce3219578d2' => string '1jghu4mtbpru2fhdqdkou5po46' (length=26)
'nas_1_u' => string 'YWRtaW4=' (length=😎
'sessionid' => string 'oeuqcazfc6ng518ftugjavrjgiu0heqq' (length=32)
'QT' => string '1592722223970' (length=13)
'_gid' => string 'GA1.1.687205708.1592817963' (length=26)
'fd0f1e5ae595afe83bfde2dc335a4083' => string 'l8870ftc0nkgvpak197h2p7iek' (length=26)
'joomla_remember_me_e4b0775b892ec5adc3410523e0f8a73e' => string 'ppzZsp8ivP4iWEPD.UjodFw1xYN3byq7EGlTw' (length=37)
'9a8c61d43bfaa711772ccf5cb825b572' => string '78ac916fd448678a88224cd0f871413f' (length=32)

------- Hikashop answer

Hi,

It seems they are. Normally, if you access the hikashop product page for that same product, you should get the same text (as the cookies are supposed to be the same).

I got the new version of the plugin and installed it on my local website and still have the same problem.
However, after I enabled the "Force cURL" setting of the plugin, I was able to get the cookies.
Still, even though I had the cookies, the user session was still not the same and it seems to be lost.
Actually, that issue has been reported before:
www.regularlabs.com/forum/componentsanyw...ctected-in-component
www.regularlabs.com/forum/componentsanyw...la-user-profile-page
However, on my end I already have that setting set to "database" and the user session is still lost when going through Components Anywhere.

I'm afraid I can't do more in that issue as it looks like the issue is with Components Anywhere loosing the current Joomla user session for some reason. I would recommend to check again your issue with Regular Labs.

thank you... JL
Seems the default Joomla method to get url contents does not have the functionality to pass on cookies.

In the Components Anywhere system plugin settings, switch on the "Force cURL" option.
Good morning,
just to inform you that it is working perfectly since I updated the element to last version 😉
Thank you very much

JL
Ok, great!
You can only post on the extension support forum if you have an active subscription and you log in

Buy a Pro subscription