Search
Other CDN for Joomla! questions
Forum

Unable to add CDN to header

Murugappan Ramanathan's Avatar Murugappan Ramanathan
Hi I was trying to add this CDN " cdnjs.cloudflare.com/ajax/libs/datatable...es.bootstrap.min.css " using CDN for Joomla but when i view the source the link does not show.

I am not sure if i an using it correctly or if i have purchased the module for the wrong purpose. The tutorial was not helpful. I did exactly as it says but it didnt work.

Also need to know, when it is working, how do i remove a cdn inserted by CDN for Joomla?

Please help.
Peter van Westen's Avatar Peter van Westen ADMIN
Why are you using CDN for Joomla! for this?
Please post a rating at the Joomla! Extensions Directory
Hi,

I am trying this out. We keep a library of extensions for developers and we test them out and record the usage. We have become fond of many extensions and Regular Labs is one of them.

I guess its only for those cdn providers as state in the documentation. Am i right?
Correct, there is no use for CDN for Joomla! when using Cloudflare, as stated in the documentation.
Ok thank you. I found a way to do it by fixing the index.php. But there is a risk of losing the changes when there is the Joomla update. Sad! Fixing index file helped alot when the order of the links and scripts are important. Especially with moment.js.

Would appreciate your advise if there is any other way at the same time not losing the change.
I suggest you ask on the support forum of your template developer or on the general Joomla forum for help on loading custom css/js on your website.
Hi Peter,

Thank you so much for fantastic assistance. As i have said before, there full usage tutorials lacking in the YouTube. This will help promote the sales extensively.

It may be improper to ask, but is there any way i could switch the subscription for this extension to the Modal extension which we also intend to buy? Appreciate your help.
I can't switch it over. But I issued a refund. So you can buy the Modal subscription when you are ready to use it.
Thank you for you consideration and help. Does the refund come to my card or it will be available on my next purchase?
It gets refunded to your card.
Ok thank you.
You can only post on the extension support forum if you have an active subscription and you log in

Buy a Pro subscription