Search
Other CDN for Joomla! questions
Forum

CDN for Joomla Payments not working with EShop

Sarah Whitford's Avatar Sarah Whitford
I have just installed CDN for Joomla Pro on our site after our site but have two major problems when enabling it. Firstly orders are unable to be processed through our checkout with EShop, orders get to stage 5 of the process and then cannot continue onto the payment selection section.

Secondly our site shop looks completely different when the extension is enabled - our normally tidy looking grid becomes an unformatted list. So I am guessing that part of the css has not been picked up. I have approached EShop regarding this but they have suggested I contact you to see if there is something I have set up incorrectly.

Many thankss
Peter van Westen's Avatar Peter van Westen ADMIN
I am guessing that Eshop loads styles and scripts in a way that don't work when being served from a CDN Server.
Compare the styling of the elements through the Element Inspector of your browser, to see where the difference/issue lies.
Please post a rating at the Joomla! Extensions Directory
Sarah Whitford's Avatar Sarah Whitford
Hi Peter Thanks for getting back to me super quick too! I'll get someone to look into it. What are your thoughts on the checkout issue. Check looks the same and works fine until we get to the step 5 and then when you click continue nothing happens?

Also have just checked the styling and they look identical - to me!
Peter van Westen's Avatar Peter van Westen ADMIN
Also something you'll have to ask them.

CDN for Joomla! Just converts the media urls to the CDN equivalents.
It is not responsible whether those files (styles, scripts) work when being served from the CDN provider of your choice.
That is either down to those files or the CDN provider.
Please post a rating at the Joomla! Extensions Directory
You can only post on the extension support forum if you have an active subscription and you log in

Buy a Pro subscription