Search
Other CDN for Joomla! questions
Forum

CSS files not updating on CDN in pro version

Prateek Gupta's Avatar Prateek Gupta
Hello,

I recently upgraded to PRO Version and the reason i upgraded is for file versioning as my files were not updating in free version after modifications in css or other files. So i uninstalled the free version and installed the proversion of CDN for Joomla, i made changes to some CSS files and still those changes are not reflecting in my website. I cleared the cache as well but no result. Please help.

In versioning file type option i have css,js & File Versioning is enable. Time stamp is being added to css file on CDN but code is not updating.
Peter van Westen's Avatar Peter van Westen ADMIN
If your files do not get updated on your CDN server, you should ask your CDN provider about that.
Please post a rating at the Joomla! Extensions Directory
Prateek Gupta's Avatar Prateek Gupta
I am using Amazon AWS CDN. so it should get updated automatically after an hour or so.. but its not pulling the edited new files
Peter van Westen's Avatar Peter van Westen ADMIN
CDN for Joomla! Only controls the url of the files used in your website. It does not control if and how your CDN provider caches your files.
Again, something you would have to ask Cloudfront support about.
Please post a rating at the Joomla! Extensions Directory
You can only post on the extension support forum if you have an active subscription and you log in

Buy a Pro subscription