Search
Other Articles Anywhere questions
Forum

AMM Pro and Canonical Links for K2

Dick Mulder's Avatar Dick Mulder
Hi Peter, I purchased the above mentioned plugin and since I installed it, the modules I assigned to positons like the sidebar don't appear. It must have got to do with another url, or? I checked some modules that used to show up before and renewed the selection, saved the article and the module again, it don't show up. What can I do about it?

Grtz, Dick
Peter van Westen's Avatar Peter van Westen ADMIN
Can you give me (super) admin access so I can take a look?
And tell me which module is an issue and on what url(s) you expect it and where?
You can use the 'Hidden text' button in the forum editor to hide the confidential information.
Please post a rating at the Joomla! Extensions Directory
Good morning Peter, thanks for uour quick response. Yes, I will give you access.
The best way to check, is to go to the contact page (right top button of main menu). There is one custom module called Nieuwsbrief, which is shown, two modules named Facebook and Testimonial don't appear, although they did that until yesterday.
I had contact with the developer of Canonical Links, he checked and said it got nothing to do with his plug-in. I believe he's right, I uninstalled it to be sure, and the problem is still on. I upgraded ReReplacer yesterday, can that be the cause. Looks unlikely to me, but who am I?
Thanks for your effort so far.
Here's the details:
Confidential information:
(hidden)
Please try the latest development version from:
www.regularlabs.com/development-releases
i only see the Free version Peter, although i am logged in...
You do not have a valid subscription for Advanced Module Manager.
Right, can I renew it?
You can simply buy a new subscription.
PS: I took a look t your website and I DO see the 'Nieuwsbrief' module on the contact page.
Are you seeing something different?
yes, that's what i wrote, i see the Nieuwsbrief, but not Facebook and Testimonial. In the meantime I found out that the one I saw was selected by the menu option, the other two by K2 items. And it seems that there's the crux.
I bought the module again and installed the version from the link you sent me. Still not working. Please check any of Accommodatie. There's supposed to be a module in the sidebar with the Maps location of the apartment or villa. Until yesterday it worked out fine, and then it was over.
You can find the modules by searching for
loc-
Can you give the exact url on which you have an issue and the module ID you are not seeing there?

PS: Did you update/install anything yesterday?
here's one (of many) items where a sidebar module supposed to appear: green-island.holiday/nl/activiteiten-corfu/keizers-troon-corfu
the name of the module is loc-kaisersthrone, id number 210. since i installed the newest version of AMM it shows this module a bit weird in the backend by the way.
I updated ReReplacer yesterday...
i did, no difference so far. it seems that Articles Anywere is not working either
AA works when i don't assign it to anything, just use {loadposition positionname}
Looking into this...
Can you also provide ftp access so I can take a deeper look?

it's true, there is no position like you mentioned
ok, here you go:
Confidential information:
(hidden)
Ok, found the problem.
It is fixed on your setup and in latest development release on:
www.regularlabs.com/development-releases
that means? you made some changes in my Joomla set up, or in the settings of Advanced Module Manager? and do i have to install the latest version of AMM?
You can only post on the extension support forum if you have an active subscription and you log in

Buy a Pro subscription